nima186128

problem with remote viewing

i have 2 dvrs and 1 router.

my router is d-link dir 605. i want know what should i set on the router for remote viewing? because the router has only 1 DMZ!!

i know ho to remote one dvr via internet, but two dvr..!!!!!

help me about virtual route,please.

Do not use the DMZ; just forward the given ports to each DVR IP.

You will also need to configure the DVRs to use different ports (assuming they are the same brand, by default they will come with the same ports).

So i don't need router and i can do this only with a modem. Is it possible?!?!? if i dont use DMZ, how router can route the DVR?

can you explain more?

(My DVRs are not same)

Have you contacted the manufacturer of one of the DVR's for help. You may be over your head with this. Is there any surveillance installers in your area to help you with this?

If you have a separate modem and router, then that's where we'll start first. If I'm setting up more than one DVR, I "generally" use a switch connected to one port of the router and connect the DVR's to that. You didn't give us much info to work with. That said, as MindTwist said, you have to have setup different HTTP ports for each DVR. Before we can go any farther, you need to "static" set the LAN addresses for the DVR's and then port forward the ports for each DVR for those addresses in the router.