Sign in to follow this  
Numb-nuts

Installation engineers and technicians

Hello guys

Have you ever tried fishing wires trough somewhere and hit obstacles and wished you could see in inaccessible places?

It happens to me all the time and yes, I know ther eare borescopes on the market and that they are considerably cheaper

than they were. Well I just discovered they make a wifi borescope.

It acts like a wireless router without internet access and via an app to yuor iphone, Android or tablet you can view the

borescope camera and this one that I am looking at has a phone holder too. I WANT ONE!

even if I only ever use it onece in a while I am sure oit's going to save me a lot of time and frustration.

......................................................................238303_1.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hello guys

Have you ever tried fishing wires trough somewhere and hit obstacles and wished you could see in inaccessible places?

It happens to me all the time and yes, I know ther eare borescopes on the market and that they are considerably cheaper

than they were. Well I just discovered they make a wifi borescope.

It acts like a wireless router without internet access and via an app to yuor iphone, Android or tablet you can view the

borescope camera and this one that I am looking at has a phone holder too. I WANT ONE!

even if I only ever use it onece in a while I am sure oit's going to save me a lot of time and frustration.

Afterthought. why cant they do this for IP cameras?

IP camera plus IP Radio and u done

What is a big deal ?

Technico IT is a dynamic and progressive young company with a clear objective - to provide our clients with innovative and cost-effective business solutions through the efficient deployment and integration of information technology. It was established in 2013.The organization brings together a multi-disciplined team able to undertake every aspect of consultancy, infrastructure design, sourcing, installation and ongoing support.

Please visit: http://www.technicoit.com/

What is a big deal ?

What you have is not a borescope pal, judging by your comments, it's more of an 'RECTOSCOPE' wouldn't you say? IF YOU TAKE MY MEANING....

Edited by Guest

Technico IT is a dynamic and progressive young company with a clear objective - to provide our clients with innovative and cost-effective business solutions through the efficient deployment and integration of information technology. It was established in 2013.The organization brings together a multi-disciplined team able to undertake every aspect of consultancy, infrastructure design, sourcing, installation and ongoing support.

Please visit: http://www.technicoit.com/

MODERATORS PLEASE REMOVE THIS SPAMMER!

What is a big deal ?

What you have is not a borescope pal, judging by your comments, it's more of an 'RECTOSCOPE' wouldn't you say? IF YOU TAKE MY MEANING....

Ok then

new idea for you

borescope + IP Encoder + IP Radio

get it ?

Ok then

new idea for you

borescope + IP Encoder + IP Radio

get it ?

TRUE, but I don't relish juggling all those pieces of equipment when I climb a ladder and my name is not Heath Robinson or Rube Goldberg.

ANYONE GOT A SPARE ROLL OF DUCT TAPE PLEASE?

............................................Your Borescope setup..............................................................the commercial version

...........................................238384_1.1...................................................238384_1.jpg

Your contraption would be not only be disproportionately expensive, but also pretty difficult to manage, whereas the commercial offering is about £ 60.00 (and I already have a smartphone, as I would imagine most people do these days.

I know which one I would prefer to use rather than waste my time and effort creating an over expensive contraption that would function but be totally impractical to use. I don't think I would feel too smug hauling that lot up a ladder.