Rene

Good Reliable Reasonable Priced Distributor in Miami, FL

Hi,

I am new on this site, so please bear with me if I do not follow the proper protocol.

I need to purchase a 9 channel DVR and approximately 6 cameras to use in my house. I work out of my house with computers, and many times have equipment belonging to my clients that I need to protect.

I have looked into reasonably priced equipment and following the suggestions have decided to go for either Bosh Divar, Mitsubishi SC-TL910 (looks real good) or maybe the Sanyo, as I think the Vitek or GE will cost a lot more. Have not even started addressing the cameras issues.

My question can I obtained the equipment locally in Miami (Maybe Rory can help me), and I not in the CCTV nor Alarm business, but have a friend that buys from Silmar, but the have a somewhat limited selection of DVRs.

Any suggestions where I could go to obtain the equipment.

Thank you in advance.

Yep, I stopped buying in Miami myself, I get everything from up north, the service and selection is just better. But if you must, PM me and I can point you in a direction, and no, its definately not Silmar!

I deal with a company out of Fort Lauderdale called IC Realtime. They stock a very nice varity of security products at a good price point. I used to deal with COP security alot but the service was not that good and they were always out of stock. I deal with a guy named Bob at ICR. I will attach a link to their web site. I hope it helps you.

www.icrealtime.com