ranger

Joystick controllers for PTZ cameras

Hi,

I'm looking for a joystick controller (without keyboard), like for example

Geovision's GV-Joystick ( www.geovision.com.tw/english/Prod_GVJoystick.asp )

or

Dallmeier's VMC Joystick ( www.dallmeier.com/en/cctv-ip-video-surveillance/control/vmc-joystick.html )

I was wondering if there are other similar options out there,

maybe less pricey but same or close quality.

Thanks.

Edited by Guest

sorry about that - I meant to link a site that had the scp-2000 for around $70, but it's >5-6x that amount from the searches I've put in today. I deleted a flagged email just the other day too that had the original site. I'll post if I find it again (I'd like to buy one myself).

I will never buy anything from Surveillance Video...3-4 years ago I made the mistake of buying 16 cams from them and NEVER AGAIN!

Took almost a month to receive, was literally lied to numerous times, finally received the cams and they were the wrong model- they insisted they 'upgraded' me even though the 'upgraded' cams were cheaper, wrong color(needed black) and had an insanely stupid mounting system(I'm sure they were just trying to get rid of them).

Never got them to send the correct cams, I finally had enough of them and gave up and chalked it up to 'live and learn'...

Hi gb,

Thanks for the info, good to know.

Didn't you pay by PayPal?

Cause if you did, you could have started a dispute and get a refund or replacement...

Not as advertised. Wrong picture, wrong description, wrong linked manual - it's like a car stereo remote with a RJ45 connector on it.