Does anyone here have the ability to change the look and feel...possibly add features to DVR software? Anyone want to quote me a price to do the work? Thanks.

Minh

I have some experience with the Chance-I Dvr card. Not a bad card lacks many features if compared to Geovision. I spoke with them at the 2005 ISC east show and was not to impressed with the demos. I will say this I have not seen a better 32 channel card then the one they manufacture.

They do OEM there product. Allowing you to change just about any graphical feature. Matter of fact the 2004 ISC east show was the year of the Chance-I OEM cards. While attending I noticed that just about everyone was selling an OEM verision of Chance-I at the show, how boring.

Geovision does allow you to change the graphics as well as purhcase an SDK upon request and approval. Finally you are able to get rid of that blinking eye in the top corner.

We are getting it OEMd now, the problem is we want to add features that they don't have available...yet. We just want it faster than they can provide it. So, any bids

Send me a scope of work to be performed (design concept, features etc etc) and let us quote it for you if you like. The best way to approach this is once we know an idea of what you want performed, we can derive a schedule in Project Planner and give you a price and completion date. It also alows you to see steps in the development needed for review in incremental stages.

ScottJ

I haven't used Geovision for a while, but we always used to disable the blinking eyes by editing the GeoBrand.Ini file ( in the windows directory), changing the Brand=0 to Brand=1 would remove the blinking eyes. Don't know about the the later versions but it worked on the 6.xx versions

Doug

Geovision does allow you to change the graphics as well as purhcase an SDK upon request and approval. Finally you are able to get rid of that blinking eye in the top corner.