Sign in to follow this  
willion

I become a newbie of this forum, need help

Hi everybody,

I am new here only a few days.

Yesterday, I saw an ad posted in this forum, but today is gone, Maybe it has be blocked out of this forum, but I am interested in that product named tt520wp spy ip camera, I need that camera to monitor my pet. I don't know anyone here had bought or used, and how about the quality?

Which master can give me some real advice?

Grateful.

Hi everybody,

Yesterday, I saw an ad posted in this forum, but today is gone, Maybe it has be blocked out of this forum, but I am interested in that product named tt520wp spy ip camera, I need that camera to monitor my pet. I don't know anyone here had bought or used, and how about the quality?

Grateful.

Hi the spec makes that junk

Take a look at the axis mini

Hi everybody,

Grateful.

Hi the spec makes that junk

Take a look at the axis mini

Thanks for your reply.

wo also look at that product you mentioned.

That cost is too high.

And I also compare the spec between axis and titathink, there really isn't a difference.

But also thank you for your help.

Hi everybody,

Grateful.

This post is hilarious, you dont need a spy camera to monitor your pet, you can use any ip camera your pet wont know its a camera....

If you want a spy cam regardless, hikvision makes a more reasonably priced one. http://www.hikvision.com/en/us/products.asp?cid=270481