Sign in to follow this  
inga

DVR android access problem

Hi guys, new to this forum and I start with this nutcracker:

I read about this all over internet, ppl got problem but none got solution so I post here and hopefully someone solved it. I tried for days now so tired of it all:

product: Qihan DVR QH-D3008A-H

firmware: V2.0.0-1.002.1660

Phone : Nexus 5 (lollipop 5.1.0, downgraded 5.0.1 and now cyanogen 12.1 build 150429)

mobile app: ISS Mobile v1.2.0 from meyetech (and tried 20 others also)

When I upgraded from lollipop 5.0.2 to "lollipoop" 5.1.0 I lost connection to my DVR over my mobile.

I tried all above and no help att all. Cant connect over wifi or through internet to my DVR

The funny part is I got no problem connecting with other android based phones just this one. Atleast that give me information I dont set up virtual server portforward wrong in router. Also no problem connect to DVR using IE on computer

Cant understand this I wiped and downgraded phone it was clean still problem persists. Anyone heard of this or know a solution?

anyone now sourcecode for mobile app for android? interested in knowing what protocol for stream and such

Kind Regards

Inga

problem is with mobile I think, now I borrow another DVR from a friend:

Qihan DVR QH-D3004A-H (4 instead of 8 cams) and this one got fw 1.70

I still get no picture with Nexus 5

I try different mobile and no problem at all.

Still phone is not broken it must be some weird stuff going on, I clear cache and wipe whole phone still this refuse to work? Cant understand at all.

My investment are wasted I was hoping this would run but if I dont have mobile app I am blind while away from computers.

I can always have 2 phones with me and one for this app but that really suck

If Qihan's app has problema with Lollipop 5.1.0, you can wait until they update it, or just downgrade your Nexus 5 back to an older Lollipop version.

You could also try to see if you can use a third party app, like IP Cam Viewer Pro.

try to update ur DVR firmware to the lastest one, i think it's Version 4...., open ports 80 / 5000/ 5005 on ur router and then install on ur phone app ''ISS mobile 2 '' and it's gona work

Hello, i need your help.

Please tell me how do i upgrade the firmware on this dvr?

i've searched everywhere but i found nothing...

The dvr is Qihan DVR QH-D3004A-H