Sign in to follow this  
Elaine

Sannce CCTV Dvr D7904V

We bought the Sannce cctv Dvr D7904V.

It will let you play back 2 cameras in playback mode, but when it comes to back up mode you can only do 1 camera at a time.

How do we back up cameras so we can view, say, 2 cameras simultaneously?

Any Help greatly appreciated

Hi, do you know if the sannce dvr plays back more than 2 channels? mine in playback will only show cams 1 and 2. what if you want to view what cam 3 recorded ?

Hello, does anyone know if the d7904v has a factory reset button or switch? My son changed all the passwords including the default admin and never wrote them down! He forgot what they were and never finished programming the unit and I would like to use the record but cannot because it keeps calling for the password! Is there someway to override or reset this somehow or someway??? Any help on this would be so appreciated I have tried everything for two weeks now to no avail.

Hello, does anyone know if the d7904v has a factory reset button or switch? My son changed all the passwords including the default admin and never wrote them down! He forgot what they were and never finished programming the unit and I would like to use the record but cannot because it keeps calling for the password! Is there someway to override or reset this somehow or someway??? Any help on this would be so appreciated I have tried everything for two weeks now to no avail.

I found this on Google.

http://expertsgarage.com/how-to-master-reset-the-sannce-4-ch-dvr-camera-system-if-you-forget-the-password/

HTH

Al.