soumikcha

Looking to buy a security system for my home

Hello,

I live in Maryland around silver spring. I have a two level plus a basement with a exit under the deck.

Few questions I had;

I wanted few of the cameras pointing toward my car but only spot front of my house that be used are reachable by hand. So if I do need to place cameras that can be reached to easily. How do I protect them against vandalize? Also does most camera sends a message if someone unplugs it or try to mess with it?

What site should I buy the system from? I was looking to get about 8-12 cameras.

I saw alot of them in amazon. How can I determine which brand I should go with?

is Q-see any good? I seen amazon,costco and samsclub sell that brand alot.

Hello,

I live in Maryland around silver spring. I have a two level plus a basement with a exit under the deck.

Few questions I had;

I wanted few of the cameras pointing toward my car but only spot front of my house that be used are reachable by hand. So if I do need to place cameras that can be reached to easily. How do I protect them against vandalize? Also does most camera sends a message if someone unplugs it or try to mess with it?

What site should I buy the system from? I was looking to get about 8-12 cameras.

I saw alot of them in amazon. How can I determine which brand I should go with?

is Q-see any good? I seen amazon,costco and samsclub sell that brand alot.

Go with Hikvision or Dahua. It will be the best bang for your buck and they are truly plug and play. As far as the cameras being low and easy to access, unfortunately sometimes that is the case. For those areas I recommend a dome as they can't just be smacked and turned away. Painting the housing the same color as your brick or siding will make it harder to spot.

Feel free to PM for any more questions. I've helped out several people with camera recommendations and other advice.