Sign in to follow this  
shdes

NVR auto shutting down when ipc removed

My dahua NVR shuts down automatically when an ip camera connected to one of its internal port is removed.. it doesn't happen before.. is this a setting related issue or is the NVR defective.. anyone has similar experience?

Is the unit grounded via the power plug?

No. We don't use ground in my country. Why.. any connection to it? When I removed an ipc.. the NVR says "Shutting down.." and it shuts down

My dahua NVR shuts down automatically when an ip camera connected to one of its internal port is removed.. it doesn't happen before.. is this a setting related issue or is the NVR defective.. anyone has similar experience?

I solved the problem. When I removed unplug the poe at the back.. I moved the unit touching the front panel to the wall that results in the power on/off key being pressed resulting in shutting down the unit.

The NVR is inside a small vault enclosure that can withstand RGP attack. So I don't open it often and the front touches the back of the vault resulting in the pressing of the on/off switch when I touch the back.