Sign in to follow this  
Wachhund

NetVision video drop

I've got a problem. I have two net vision cards (4004CE/4008CE) in a Compaq computer with 512mb ram, P4 2.9 processor. The first 4 channels are clear but anything over that has video drop across the bottom of the screen (about 20%). It does not matter which card is in the first pci slot, any camera after the 4th looses signal at the bottom of the screen which looks like a jumble of colors.

Any ideas?

when you don't choose the right type for camer. this kind of case will happen. eg: you camera has the NTSC type but you set it as PAL type in software settings .and the 25% video of this channel which should be show at the bottom of the window would be at the top of the window and the singal is not very good just like jumbled color.hope to help you.

All of the cameras are set up the same was (NTSC) I double checked. Thanks for your input though! As a matter of fact, when a camera is plugged into 5-8, even though it is saved as NTSC, when I check the setup, that particular camera shows PAL. Even though the camera works normally in 1-4 and 9-12.

our CE card required the all cameras had the same type in one board.or else the setup will be failed.so in your case, that is maybe the problem of camera type.we recommand you save the settings and restart software.

I changed all the settings and saved them individually, then rebooted the machine. Everything works very well now - Thanks!