totallytech

Help with identifying DVR unit and remote access

Hey Guys,

I bought a CCTV recorder around 4 or 5 years back but never used it - finally installed it around 6 months ago and its worked perfectly since. I've managed to set up the access to view via a browser on my PC (Although it needs ActiveX) but I cannot get it to view on my iphone or tablet...

The DVR simply says DVR on the front and then a sticker which says

4-Channel DVR

Model: 9204V

System: PAL

Power: 12v4A

and my serial number.

279040_1.jpg

279040_2.jpg

I know the system software is V2.62.R07 and the build date says 2011-03-21 11:14:52 but other than that I have no idea whats going on!

I've opened the ports on my router etc and I can use TCP port: 34070, HTTP port: 70 or Mobile Monitor Port 34599 (all show open in a port checker) but it doesnt matter what software I download on my iphone or android tablet I cannot access it remotely. On my internal network using my PC I visit [iP]:70 and it logs me in although I've had to force my PC to use ActiveX so I'm wondering if there is an alternative...

When I log in on my PC it says NetSurveillance WEB - if that helps?

Does anyone know where I need to start to get the remove access working away from home?

Hey Again,

I've managed to confirm the ports are open now.

I've tried the following apps to access the CCTV box.

MEye - Logs in and says Buffering..... but never displays

vMEye - Says Login successful ..... but never displays

kMEye - Logs in and says Buffering then says "No Response"

Viewtron - Fails

DiViS DVR - Fails

Mobile CMS Lite - Fails

On the logs for the DVR it shows that I logged in with the first 3 apps but it cannot show them... Is this a problem with the ActiveX plugin or is this something else?

ok, resolved it!

You have to enable the second stream at a lower size / fps etc to get it to display - but it worked on all the "*Eye" apps!!