Sign in to follow this  
ianbrady04

Colour pulsating

Hi all first post, I have a floureon h264 cctv kit which I bought from eBay as a first cctv kit I'm having problems with it the person I bought it off doesn't speak very good English so I am getting nowhere with them but hoping someone can help me, when watching the cameras the colours are pulsating and sometimes completely different colours to what it should be and also it goes blurry and the picture shakes a lot mainly in the night but don't know why I have been to my local maplin store and they haven't hears of floureon so I'm stuck at the minute any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Ian p.s I'll try upload a video and still picture cheers

Hi, generally speaking cameras will automatically switch to black and white when there’s not enough lights. In day time, the images shown are in color.

If your cameras does not show in color or show in a not normal way during day time, check if you have set up the camera in your DVR to PAL system.

Hi. Sounds like power supply ... Could also have another problem with the cheap nasty cables that come with that system

Almost forgot this. Perhaps its cables connections aren't clean and tight.