Sign in to follow this  
SMouraJr

Hello from Brazil

Hello for everyone...

Congratulations for the excellent forum!!

I´m from Brazil, working in a integrated CCTV solution.

My challenge is an integration of SVR-1670 Samsung DVR with a Zoneminder 1.28 - Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit Server compound a hybrid solution working with 2x Foscam Wireless IP Cameras, 1x Panasonic IP Cam e 1 Linksys IP Cam with remote view through IOS and Android.

If someone have a good experience with this type of integration, suggestions are welcome!

Thanks and regards

Jr...

Hello for everyone...

My challenge is an integration of SVR-1670 Samsung DVR with a Zoneminder 1.28 - Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit Server compound a hybrid solution working with 2x Foscam Wireless IP Cameras, 1x Panasonic IP Cam e 1 Linksys IP Cam with remote view through IOS and Android.

If someone have a good experience with this type of integration, suggestions are welcome!

Thanks and regards

Jr...

Hello for everyone...

Thanks and regards

Jr...

Hello Folks...

The first part of integration is completed. ZoneMinder 1.28.1 + Ubuntu Server 14.04 + IP Cameras + Remote IPhone ZMView working great.

This week (if time enough available) working on SAMSUNG SVR-1670 integration.

Regards

SMouraJr