Just wanted to say hello, and I have found this site very helpful, I am new to posting but i have been browsing for a while, I Currently own my own company we do Networking and Security product installations. Tommorow we have a 32 camera system we are installing in a wharehouse, That should be FUN I have been in the business for 2 years.

Peter Kassab

Nice to meet you guys and thanks for everything

I'm curious as to what recording system you are going to use for 32 cameras. Maybe you could let us know what it is and how it worked out.

Also are you going to use coax or Cat 5 for your video transmission? Welcome to the forum.

I am using the optiviewpro system, I never have had a problem with there systems and very good support whenever i need help. If you have any questions about it let me know. Ive installed many 16 camera systems and this is my first 32 camera system with a terabyte harddrive

Peter

Damm

I just want to know how does a company that has been 2 years in business get's a job like that, while ME, 4 years in business can only say that I had a 12 camera, analog system.

IN NYC!!!!!

Damm

I just want to know how does a company that has been 2 years in business get's a job like that, while ME, 4 years in business can only say that I had a 12 camera, analog system.

IN NYC!!!!!

the 16 camera jobs are sweet, just won bids on a couple here

Watch your frames drop over 32 cams, you wont get double the amount you had on one card, not till next month anyhow when the new Motherboards and Video Cards come out....

I know and this was explained to him but he wanted it, The last 32 camera system I did i used 2 16 camera systems because the guy wanted the higher frames per second. Oh well gotta please the customer well i gotta go start this install i lost my worker and cant seem to find anyone free right now to help.

Peter

I am new here myself and find a lot of good information with respect to others experiences if nothing other than to commiserate.