Sign in to follow this  
ClaireBear

Hi from a Newbie!

Hi all from just outside London...

I have just set up (with the help of my husband!) our Sentient M-Link series cctv kit and we are pleased with it so far. I have a couple of questions that I hope you knowledgeable guys may be able to help with:

1. How do we change the password on our DVR to a personal one rather than the standard 1,2,3,4,5,6 that it came with?

2. When we set the system up it asked for me email address for the cloud function, what does that actually mean? Is the footage not being stored on a hard drive rather than a cloud? I have had no email confirmation through about anything...

Many thanks in advance...

ClaireBear

Hi. On the maplin system you go into accounts under setting then you create another admin account that has full control ..... Creat your new password.

Then you log out of your dvr and log back in with your new account ..... Then go setting then accounts and delete your old one

Hi. On the maplin system you go into accounts under setting then you create another admin account that has full control ..... Creat your new password.

Then you log out of your dvr and log back in with your new account ..... Then go setting then accounts and delete your old one

Thanks for the reply, I am a bit nervous about deleting the 'Admin' one?! Is there no option to change the password instead?

Thanks for the reply, I am a bit nervous about deleting the 'Admin' one?! Is there no option to change the password instead?

Yes you can change password only ..... But you still need to create another admin account to change old password

But if you think about it ..... Your just doing the same by adding a new as altering an old