Sign in to follow this  
Tertullian

Help with software or cleaning cctv footage

Hi All

I had someone recently breaking in a family shop and unfortunately the scumbags disabled our in house CCTV however a house nearby caught the man carrying the loot. The local police however said the footage was not clear and would appreciate any help of pointers to getting the faces.

Thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG.3f570fac89bdb1d19459972a9c64cad6.PNG

Hi. Northern Ireland or UK ...... The police and courts would call your footage unfit for use.

If you have a bad image that's all you have.

Did your shop system not catch anything before they found it.

Might have something of use on there.

Also in most cases look at a few days of footage as sometimes they will come and check your store out first .... Try and spot your cameras or recorder

https://youtu.be/xKeFXAp1I9A

Hi. Northern Ireland or UK ...... The police and courts would call your footage unfit for use.

If you have a bad image that's all you have.

Did your shop system not catch anything before they found it.

Might have something of use on there.

Also in most cases look at a few days of footage as sometimes they will come and check your store out first .... Try and spot your cameras or recorder

They did come back and its really an inside job one of the former workers is on the footage but police said it not conclusive. They broke in via a blind-spot and dismantled the CCTV once inside cleaned up the place. They come back in balaclavas and gloves when they had we had footage and we caught them still unclear. its here: https://youtu.be/xKeFXAp1I9A