Iconoclast360

Help me remotely view Samsung SDS-P3022 CCTV cameras & DVR

Hi,

I've just recently purchased a Samsung SDS-P3022, 500GB, 2-camera, 4-channel DVR Security System and a Samsung SEA-W01AC Dual-Band Wi-Fi Wireless USB Adapter Dongle, as I wished to remotely view and control the cameras/DVR both on my computer and smartphone wirelessly via my Virgin Media Super Hub 2 broadband.

Installing the hardware posed no problem, as all works well, but my problem occurs when I finally log into the iPOLIS remote monitoring webpage - not only do I not receive the view of my cameras, but the webpage itself is unresponsive.

Could anyone help me resolve this issue? I 've tried to resolve it myself, but I've really hit a wall.

By the way, my Virgin Media Super Hub 2 broadband router is UPnP enabled.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Firstly, I'd like to thank all those who made the effort to help me resolve this issue, even those who just took the time to read my email - many thanks to you all.

The issue was resolved by logging into my Virgin Media Super Hub 2, → Advanced Settings, → Security, → Port Forwarding, and then creating two port forwarding rules (please see attached screen grab of the details).

I'm now able to remotely view my CCTV via both PC and smartphone, which makes life so much easier.

Kind regards,

Iconoclast360

1401212641_screen_2016-02-2817_38_17.jpg.0ddbe1dcc3670f346477f66b192b1369.jpg