Nowitzji

Similar to Briefcam, anyone saw this kind of synopsis before

Hey Guys I was searching for some product which can help minimize the video record searching time, I used to hear about Briefcam but their system looks to be deployed in "Giant" project, then I am angling for some light solution and got this - "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaXZk7WSWhk", is there anyone seeing it before? How does that work?

Hi Its called VIDEO ANALYTICS- the video is analysed via software and you can set up various scenarios to detect if objects appear or disappear from any area you choose by setting up active areas. you can also set up direction of movement etc to pick up something moving wrong way. or count people in and out by setting an area at the front of a shop for example.

Its all down to the processing of the images by the camera/control software. you can set up no go areas for example around hi secure areas ie airports near runways etc bank vaults etc.

Don't think it comes cheap though.

Hi Its called VIDEO ANALYTICS- the video is analysed via software and you can set up various scenarios to detect if objects appear or disappear from any area you choose by setting up active areas. you can also set up direction of movement etc to pick up something moving wrong way. or count people in and out by setting an area at the front of a shop for example.

Its all down to the processing of the images by the camera/control software. you can set up no go areas for example around hi secure areas ie airports near runways etc bank vaults etc.

Don't think it comes cheap though.

Yes, I know Video Analytics, but I don't think it is quite similar as those "Entering Zones", "Unattained Belongings", "People Counting", they are what quite flooded in smart cameras. While I just like the filters it has - by color, by size, by direction, maybe by speed, I think it is more for post-record searching optimism, different applications.