ryoung8918

Any experience with Spytown?

Anyone here had any experience with Spytown.com? I placed an order on 4/28 with them, sent an inquiry a week later and still haven't received status on my order as of 5/10. Thanks for the help.

ordering from Spytown is like waiting for your tax return check..it's in the mail! And your really in for a special treat if you want to return ANYTHING.

They suck. And the lesson to learn in this business is that the lowest price is almost an indicator of a poor product & poor service. Spytown has not impressed me and never will.

Spy Town is like most places. Like everyone, they can't afford to stock everything they advertise. Therefore, they drop ship, which means, they call the company and have them ship the item directly to you. I think that's were most of the hang ups and delays come from. I've ordered several items from them and had no problem.

Recently, I bought a camera which came defective. I called Spy Town. The only question they asked was, would you like a different camera or do you want us to replace the one you orderd? Durring the conversation in regard to the defective camera, I mentioned another camera I was having a problem with. They offered to send the second camera back because it was still under warrenty, while knowing that, I didn't even buy the camera from them. At this point, it looks to me like they back the products they sell and that's important to me.

I've had good luck with Spy Town and will order from them again.

Got a response today with a tracking number. Product shipped today. (5/10 11pm) I appreciate all the input about your experiences, both positive and negative. I'm a little disappointed with not hearing anything about a delay for almost two weeks, but if the product is as advertised no harm done. Once I actually get the product, I'll report back...

One other item should be considered if you are a reseller of product. If you are the end user then it doesn't apply. Which are you?