maggitmay

What card for my computer?

I own a small mini storage business and would like to set a system with about 3 or 4 cameras. I would like to use my current computer which is fairly new, if possible. I am wondering what suggestions anybody may have for a card to install on my computer. I was considering the Geovision 250. Here is some info on my computer.

- Compaq Presario w/Intel Celeron D 340 processor 2.93 GHz.

- 80 GB hard drive.

- Intel Extreme 2 graphics.

- 16 x DVD +/- RW dual layer writer.

I'm not sure what other info would be helpful. I won't be using the computer for much other than this surveillance system, word processing, and email. The cameras I get will probably only be set up to come on via motion detection.

Nancy

I would avoid using any of the Compaqs short of thier server lines. Even if the motherboard doesn't create any problems, Compaq probley broke something some where to prevent it from working.

hi,

I wonder where you are and how your budget is,we have high quality DVR

card and we have dealers in many countries,our best VN400XHC card support D1 image quality,if you have some interests ,please visit our website.

msn:sunrise4251@hotmail.com

My business is located in Oregon. I want to get a good, quality card, but don't want to spend any more than necessary since this is going to be a fairly small setup. That is why I am hoping to be able to use my current computer.

Nancy