Sign in to follow this  
ack1234

Help please

I have a 16ch dvr with Ethernet port at back ( which I plugged into router) I wanted to watch on my iPhone 5 I found an app (supercam) all it ask for is ip and dvr user and password i then get live on my phone but it then freezes phone . I then have to delete app . This is the only app what seems to work ( tryed about 30) free apps but none seem to work or time out . I have wrote all info off dvr eg IP address /sub/gateway/sever port etc and when it asks for info on app this is what I give if anyone can help could you please give info step by step as I am very new to all this thanks

Hi. Sounds like wrong app ... And that app looks a bad one anyway.

You need to give a little more info .... Make of recorder ... How old.. And if you can a picture of your recorder screen

Their is no make on dvr tryed to to add pics but it's saying file is too big sending through phone will keep trying thanks

If it helps when u go into menu on screen /then into network across to it says network-sub steam-email-server-other settings .the network one gives u the list of ip http port etc