MPC

Image shaking/Moving/Strobing Please help

Hi there

I have a Swann system and I have noticed recently that the image seems to be flickering/ moving about.

If you stare at them for any length of time it can make you quit nauseous and give you bard eyes.

One camera in particular is worse than the rest, I have nine channels in total but only using 4, when I plug the worst camera into a different channel the image improves slightly.

Any idea on what's happening?

any help is greatly appreciated.

All the best.

Hi there

I have a Swann system and I have noticed recently that the image seems to be flickering/ moving about.

If you stare at them for any length of time it can make you quit nauseous and give you bard eyes.

One camera in particular is worse than the rest, I have nine channels in total but only using 4, when I plug the worst camera into a different channel the image improves slightly.

Any idea on what's happening?

any help is greatly appreciated.

All the best.

Hi

Try connecting just one camera to the DVR ,also what PSU you using? try only connecting one camera to power, lastly what cable you using?

regards

hi I have no idea what power supply or cable I have they are the basic setup that comes with a SWANN camera package the DVR is numbered H.264.

thanks

hi I have no idea what power supply or cable I have they are the basic setup that comes with a SWANN camera package the DVR is numbered H.264.

thanks

If getting better with two cameras plugged off, specially at night, that would mean Power Shortage.

Hi sunny all cameras improved greatly although not 100% when I adjusted the saturation any thoughts?