Sign in to follow this  
Daparojo

CCTV Help

Hi, I am wondering if you could help me, as I am ready for throwing my entire system in the bin.

I have a 2 camera system - 5MP Full Colour Turret Ony-x Camera - Eagle Range that is installed with coaxial cable. In addition, I have it connected to a 2TB 4 Channel Ony-x DVR that supports unto 5MP.

Channel 2 - Front House

Channel 4 - Back House

The App I am using is the one that the QR Code takes me to - DMSS

Everything works ok apart from the following. and it is this what is causing the frustration :

1) By choosing Motion Detection and using the blocks to create the areas of movement and ones to avoid - using the Test function works. It will blink the tile that the motion is happening. However, when all this is enabled, I only get notifications on my phone through DMSS that it has picked up motion on Channel 2, but it will only give me a notification for that channel. Even though both channels are set up the same on the DVR and DMSS. How can I get notifications for both cameras?

2) I have even tried enabling the SMD  but will only work for Channel 2 - it will not let me add anther channel as I get the message "Reached Max Capability of AI Anaylsis" for some reason. Why? If I just enabled Channel 4 , it still picks up nothing.

3) If I enable the Smart Light on Channel 4 at night, as soon as I enable it, it notifies me of motion. But then any subsequent motion is not notified. Strange.

4) Also, is there anyway I can get the Smart Light to come on if it detect motion? If I use the PZR menu on Smart Light it only gives me the options : Manual/Smart Light/Off, and then a sub menu of intensity and brightness. 

5) Also, when I select Encode for the cameras, it will not allow me to get a great FPS than 10 for Main View, when the cameras are capable of 20 FPS. Is there a reason for this? Even if I drop the resolution to 1080P the FPS still remains the same.

Many thanks for your help.