eyeonutech

Looking for a good Hardware Compression board

Hi all, just like the topic says. I'm in search of a good Hardware Compression line. Linux or Windows. I'm looking for board vendors, not complete systems.

Thanks,

Minh

We use Chance-I as well. Love the software compression, however, the picture on the hardware compression was grainy. Did I have a bad card when I tested it? or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

Thanks,

Minh

griffonsystems, thanks for the tip. I'll give it a shot.

Any 32 Channel harware compression systems out there?

Does anyone know who the various sellers of the SDKd HikVision are?

Thanks again,

Minh

hi,

I am so pleasure to help you!

We can offer professional DVR surveillance software and hardware compression card.Our DVR card can make D1 realtime for each channel.

If you want to get more information Please login our website www.netvisiondvr.com .Any questions ,please contact us!

I have used Avermeida's 7000 Series Hardware compression boards and they work real well however, they don't have 32 channels board as of now. Yo

Regards,

Sajaan

Interesting Mr.Security Consultant, I know your trying to sell you products, so I checked out that webpage you posted and no where does it say it can record in D1, only 4CIF.

Also, the Avermedia7000 cards while they do support realtime, at D1 with 4 cards in a system, the max frame rate is only 120 fps (480fps only at 320X240).

Yeah, Hikvision cards can establish 32 system for one PC. You can use 2pcs DS-4016HCSI cards. And if you want to establish a 32channel system, you can't get D1 effect(D1=4CIF). Hikvision has 8ch D1 card now, but we can only establish a 16 channel D1 system. Because the PC can't load for 32 channel D1 system

And the recommend system for 32 channel CIF system is:

CPU: Intel Series

Motherboard: based on Intel 845/865/915 chipset

Memory: 256MB or above

Display Adapter: Nvidia Geforce Mx400/420/440 serials, FX 5200/5600 GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 7000/7200/7500/8500/9000 Serials. ATIX 700

Intel 845G/865G/915G integrated Graphics Controllers

Sherry

www.ortvision.com

eyeonutech,

Did you check the new chance-i 32 hardware compression 960/960 (MPG-AMX series)? I have used other models of chance-i and never have any problem also.

Btw, you mention cybervision is other post, just like to know your feedback before i try them out.

I am also looking for alternative good quality card, hope you can share your finding.

Thanks