I have a digicam 120 and have had nothing but grief. The longest I have gotten it to record for is 46 hours. It then freezes up my entire system. Only thing I can do is press reset on front of computer. Usually the longest I get is 8-10 hours of recording before freeze. I am running P4 server, with dual p4 chips with 2 gig of memory, 3 hard drives, one is 140 gig the other two are 300 gig. Program runs off smaller hard drive and it record to the larger drives. remote view works fine. Just can't seem to understand why it crashes. P.S. Windows XP operating system

I Cant find the manufacturer for this system you mentioned, do you have any more info on this card?

PS. welcome to the forum.

Not familiar with the card, but is there any possiblity your pc could be overheating?

Check the fans are all working, and the heatsinks are not clogged solid with dust.

Maybe download and run a temperature monitor (motherboard monitor or something similar) to keep an eye on system temps.

The case is a server case, capable of having 10 hard drives in it. It has 4 fans running. I can't imagine heat would be a problem.

it looks like a pretty budget card, i see it is located on safemart also ..

Might be best to scrap the card and move onto something a little better ..

Ive searched but still cant find a manufacturers site for it ..

How many cameras are there?

I have 12 cameras, the card has inputs for 16. I also want to ge a text inserter for my tills. Any advice on a capture card that would be a good buy. This is my second system already.