Sign in to follow this  
Pablo56

Remote viewing and recording.

Hi. Thank you for your previouse help with powerline connections. As stated in that I do have a HiLook NVR but acording to the manual I can get email notifications and remote view using by http::/< ip address of NVR>. However it does not have an IP address label on it. I am wondering if you can point me in the (UK) direction of a resonably priced NVR that does both emails and remote viewing. I would even like remote reording on a PC if tyhat were possible with web browser extensions or apps.

Ta

Paul.

I have spent about £500 on 1 camera and recorder up to now. I Can get a second camera with a power assisted connection. I have talked to cctvkit.co.uk and for £100 I can add a second. I am mainly interested in the NVR and the email here. This is a home use only system.

6 hours ago, Pablo56 said:

I have spent about £500 on 1 camera and recorder up to now. I Can get a second camera with a power assisted connection. I have talked to cctvkit.co.uk and for £100 I can add a second. I am mainly interested in the NVR and the email here. This is a home use only system.

Please don’t buy anything else from that company ….. £500 ($590) for one camera and a budget nvr hilook ….. which is hik cheapest unit .   Should of been no more than £150 with hard drive fitted

also power assisted camera £100 …. Is just a powerline adapter…. Rip off

I still could do wth a NVR that would allow remote viewing and email alarms. Would be thinking that something like that should not cost more than £200 for the NVR only.