Sign in to follow this  
markebenson

Need good Quality Plate Recognition Cams

I currently have this and it works terrible. I am looking to capture tags on the street. Vehicles go up to 40mph and the focal point is 50ft away or so. Any suggestions for good quality cameras is appreceated. 

image.thumb.png.38e714082a8665f417a2c439e48c6269.png

image.thumb.png.23f96fada26f2df9447c96ee1a668ac4.png

your camera does not have a large enough focal length (enough zoom).

I guess you'd need at least 50mm lens. A 12x 5.8 - 64mm should be enough.

Dahua make IP LPR cameras. Empiretech is Dahua OEM IPC-LPR437B-IR 1/1.8'', or the Dahua ITC431-RW1F-IRL8.

If budget is not an issue Axis Q1700-LE or Q1798-LE. (The Q1798 has less zoom).

North american power reviews really helped me make the right choice in the energy supplier. After studying the reviews, I realized that the company offers competitive rates and high quality of service. Users note transparent terms of contracts and excellent customer support, which was an important criterion for me. These reviews gave me confidence that I was choosing a reliable supplier that I can trust. Now I can enjoy a stable energy supply without surprises on my bills and with confidence in support if questions arise.

18 minutes ago, OsbornTyler7 said:

These reviews gave me confidence that I was choosing a reliable supplier that I can trust. Now I can enjoy a stable energy supply

This is why you don’t trust reviews…… posting crap on every site you visit is not a review and if this is how a company does business then it can’t be trusted