johnwarduk

New system.? UK

Hi  all looking to buy new 8Ch with or without ip as well i have decent new and slight used Dahua cameras, but just getting crap Dahua recorders they seem to get worse as you buy more lol, so would be handy to just get descent recorder so i can use my cameras.   thanks.

2 hours ago, johnwarduk said:

Hi  all looking to buy new 8Ch with or without ip as well i have decent new and slight used Dahua cameras, but just getting crap Dahua recorders they seem to get worse as you buy more lol, so would be handy to just get descent recorder so i can use my cameras.   thanks.

Hi what type of cameras do you have … analog or iP (coax or cat5)

17 hours ago, tomcctv said:

Hi what type of cameras do you have … analog or iP (coax or cat5) Hi Tom i have 1 iP and the rest are analog never fitted the Ip yet the cameras have been out in some real crap weather and never really had a problem with them apart from cables being eaten buy the foxes, this wiz sense DVR i am using now is about a year old, so i thought about a descent recorder that would take Dahua cameras. 

Hi. Your analog will be HD analog cameras which is a good thing as HD analog are just as good as iP and half the price. 
i would look at a 5mp system …. You can go 8 mp but there is no point unless you have 8mp cameras (4K)  

depending on your budget anything is better than the dahua recorder 

is this for home / work or farm location ?

I also have foxes at back of my house … been coming here for two years now and 3 months ago the fox has been bringing her two cubs

Hi Tom ok its for home in east London 2min off the North circular rd, before the houses was built it was Fox,s farm; as for price i would like to get away for under £250 if i can.

2 hours ago, johnwarduk said:

Hi Tom ok its for home in east London 2min off the North circular rd, before the houses was built it was Fox,s farm; as for price i would like to get away for under £250 if i can.

Hi good budget. I would look at the TVT system. I have been installing them for 8 years now with no problems at all   It does have the best app on the market that gives you full control of the system. No other dose that  …. App is called SuperLive plus. But your looking at £238 for recorder but it also has the advantage of the cameras are cheaper than iP but with the same image quality example 4mp full colour at night and audio is around £32 

Hi Tom that sounds reasonable but would that take the Dahua cams as i tested them today and all work perfect but do need 8ch. plus they are all zoom lens.

Edited by johnwarduk
forgot info

On 9/6/2024 at 6:21 PM, johnwarduk said:

Hi Tom that sounds reasonable but would that take the Dahua cams as i tested them today and all work perfect but do need 8ch. plus they are all zoom lens.

Hi. Zoom lens ??? Do you control the zoom via recorder. Can you post a link to your cameras

Tom they are mostly these.DH-HAC-HFW221 RP Z.      HFW  222-RP-Z IRE6 .   HFW-40.IRP=Z-IRE6 They are all this series.    yes control from recorder.     

11 hours ago, johnwarduk said:

Tom they are mostly these.DH-HAC-HFW221 RP Z.      HFW  222-RP-Z IRE6 .   HFW-40.IRP=Z-IRE6 They are all this series.    yes control from recorder.     

Hi …. Motorised Len ….. yes they will work using ptz control on dvr or via app

HD analog come in 4 formats cvi-tvi-ahd-cbs

dahua being cvi   So not a problem

Hi Tom  hard to find dealers and prices for the TVT recorders are there any in UK ? from what i can see they look ok, anyway let me know  if you no a dealer in UK please.