Arockerdude

How do you drag and drop Geo Software?

Is there anyway to drag and drop Geovision software? I'm running an ATI 9550 video card with two displays. The only way I can see to get the Geovision software onto the number two monitor is to drag the window all the way to the right and it appears on the right hand screen. But I can not drag and drop the Geo software. So I am I out of luck again with this one? Thanks Dave

Its that app in the other thread, I played with it for a split second. Looks very interesting for multiple displays.

Which app is that? I tried the one from Rorys site but could not get it to work for me. Is that the app? Could you leave a link? Thanks Dave

you cant do it any traditional way .. you would need a special program.

Which app do you mean on my site? None of them are designed for that purpose .. but which one couldnt you get to work?

I couldn't get the remote viewer to work. But it sure looked like a good program if I could get it to work.

I see what program you are talking about. The dmpos.exe I couldn't find it when I searched my Hard Drive for dmpos.exe Had to take off the .exe and it came right up. Now to figure out how it works. Looks pretty easy. Thanks all Dave

dmpos.exe located in the geo folder

It has options for moving the window (windows actually, looked like it covered all the GV apps) but I didn't play with it enough to really answer your question.

Okay run DMPos.exe from the C:\GV****\

Go to the MultiCam tab

Choose either the 4 corner options or user define.

If user define you must enter X Y Coordinates.