Instalz

Need some help

Rory, not sure on Nuvico any more kinda hit or miss for me .....had a call back on a HWE922IR42N-A, night vision was problematic the IR was no where near the stated spec and Ive been waiting for a Nuvico mini ptz-10 for many weeks....My dealer told me Nuvico is having problems on their production line and they are a pain in the ass to deal with, I avoid bullets whenever I can with a few exceptions....always suggest quality D/N boxes with dedicated IR but its all about cost... when clients see the difference they understand

Never used it myself, but the specs are the same as all other OEMs for that kind of camera. I think its hit and miss with any Bullet camera really, as they are all OEM. The WZ18's though, they wouldnt even stay in focus between night and day, no matter what I did.

I agree with the seperate IR (or the EX82 also).. but I dont think he wants to pay that much for this app ..

Personally though I only use the OEMs for their bullet cameras, Domes I always go high end.

dont know if you would consider it as a bullet but have had excellent results with the ex-10 line use some of them on my own property for years for what he is trying to attain I really think a quality box D/N & IR is the way to go..... dont think those bullets are gonna get usable images for evidence but just my two cents....

Had one go south of six hangin here for bout 4 years and I called extreme...they told me to send it to them and they repaired it nc what a pleasure to have a company stand by their product without all the bs....but I really dont like the wizkid line...tried a few bullets, dome. The compact cube IR is ok for a short IR boost but didnt like the bullets or domes at all.