ircwet

Trouble reinstalling software

I currently have a 16 channel pc based system. The removable harddrive was stolen and I just replaced with a hardmounted one. I try to reinstall the software that came with it and having troubles. I am assuming its related with the drivers. The software is CapEyeVeiwer. I can only assume it is proprietory software. How do I determain what type of card it is and go about finding replacement software. When I try to manually install the drivers, XP does not lilke it. Thus ending up with unknow hardware. It has a conexant fushiojn 878a chip

Thanks Dustin

it is not that type.....It has 2 boards and aux inputs on back of the pc.. Will try to upload more pics

Tried to upload a pic and manual, but not working at this time...maybe its the newbie status

try again in a while, it let you upload before, it could just be the server ...

Could not access ftp directory: 'attachments/thumbs'. Please check your FTP Settings.

I will try again 2nite....that is this am's responce

x2 any chance I can email you the file Rory.....I am going to throw into the mix that the original software on the box was Millenium...and the new drive I put in was Xp...Is there a possiblity that drivers are not XP compatable ?