acebigelow

Eyemax Dvr remote client for 9120

For some reason every couple of months my Eyemax remote client fails at login. I dont make any changes to the settings that would make this happen. The only thing I can say is that when my boss uses it he doesnt log out when using the remote client he just hits exit. When all this happens I have to reinstall the eyemax dvr software for it to work properly. Does anyone know anything about eyemax dvr? I wouldnt recommend getting eyemax because the support is horrible. And when they do call you back they cant speak or understand enough english to help you.

Are you and your boss using administrator rights if so why? You only need to be using administrator to setup the unit. Also 2 admins can not log on at the same time. Is this a dealer bought unit or self built. I have 60 to 80 of these same type dvrs with only our shop having admin rights with no problems. These are very stable units if setup by a tech that has been to a class tought by factory trained techs. You should never have to reload the software. What version card and what version software are you using and where did you get the unit.