coolcut

hikvision ds 4004hci card software problem

after seeing an advt in the newspaper, i purchased hikvision ds 4004hci card . seller supplied hikvision card with trial version of software.

after working for about 3 weeks now this card had stopped capturing video .

please advise is there any time limit of trial version of software . or how can i get licenced version of software.

after seeing an advt in the newspaper, i purchased hikvision ds 4004hci card . seller supplied hikvision card with trial version of software.

please advise is there any time limit of trial version of software . or how can i get licenced version of software.

Well trial version is a trial version, so you should by yourself a licensed software, there are many different software developers for this card, you can have a look on

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=9891 many of those are competible with your card.

JD[/url]

Actually, the trial version software will stop recording when HDD is full.

So you have to buy a licensed software.

But I wonder why your supplier doesn't provide you the licensed software.

Many are selling licenses (look at the post over) by the way, what brand is the software?

The Netvision is stopping to record when harddrives are full.

THe KingFisher is having a time lock on the trial version.

The SkyVision stops recording after 2 hours.

And there are also some that you need a dongle to run the full version.

JD

card is genuine & not trial version type and i matched this with the picture shown on hikvision website . problem is that seller of the card who supplied trial version of software is not traceble.

If you cannot ask the seller for help, you will have to buy the software license.

I will appreciate it if you can show us the trial version software's logo or any screenshot of its GUI if possible.

if you want to use this trial software . let us see your software's snapshot . maybe we can find the software supplier . you know hikvision only product hardware . they normally use Skyvision, netvision or other company's software