Hi everyone,

I bought an 8 channel DVR card on ebay thinking it was a generic card with generic drivers that I could use with generic software such as luxriot.

I've now found out after searching the net and reading these forums that it's a cloned card i've bought with illegal software and non-standard drivers.

I don't want to use illegal software on my cctv system, so would like to know, if I purchase Diginet 5.1 from dvr-usa will it work with my cloned card?

(I'm hoping this query doesn't breach your rules since I am asking about buying genuine software and not trying to get a download link.

If the question is not acceptable, I would be grateful if someone could at least give me the answer via pm before the post is deleted?)

Dear Dila,

I am facing some problem on DVRnet 4.3 version. I am not sure whether the 5.1 version could work or not!

The problem was recent project I handle for the PCI-Express Card could not work well on the TVout. Every channel would show black screen after Clone the display on the TV.

Its works well during that time for AGP graphic card for the brand of ATI, Asus and others. Now, all brand for ATI, Asus and others with PCIE could not works! I wonder why, even my distributor could not answer.

I think it might be something to do with latest version or driver.

Is anyone could advice?

Kind regards,

Leonard

Hi everyone,

I bought an 8 channel DVR card on ebay thinking it was a generic card with generic drivers that I could use with generic software such as luxriot.

I've now found out after searching the net and reading these forums that it's a cloned card i've bought with illegal software and non-standard drivers.

I don't want to use illegal software on my cctv system, so would like to know, if I purchase Diginet 5.1 from dvr-usa will it work with my cloned card?

(I'm hoping this query doesn't breach your rules since I am asking about buying genuine software and not trying to get a download link.

If the question is not acceptable, I would be grateful if someone could at least give me the answer via pm before the post is deleted?)

Who has the key activation, take much of it.

Thank you.

Hello,

I also bought a DVR card (4 channel) on ebay.

The provided software is DVR Net Site and I would like to use Diginet 5.1 instead.

It's possible?

Could anybody help me to get a code in order to try this software ?

Thanks in advance.