CSCOUT2001

Looking for a DVR that can integrate with Ruby Verifone POS

Here are my Criteria

1) Integrate with Ruby Verifone Super system and Saphire... and will let me query the transactions to find specific video files

2) same for Gilbarco POS

3) Have 30 frames per second per camera with all cameras recording... on a 16 channel DVR...not 30 fps per camera on ONE camera and then 4 frames per second when you add the 3 or 4th camera.

4) come with a 2 year warranty

5) Use XP pro

6) can integrate with NCR and Micros POS registers also

What type of interface on the printers? Also, do the POS system send out the text in ASCII format?

For the gilbarco do you want to integrate off of the receipt printer, or is integrating off the display pole okay?

Also, 30 FPS in what resolution?

My company manufactures a DVR that meets all of your criteria. The company is called RTS Sentry, and the web address is rtssentryDOTcom. The product is strong and the prices are very competitive in the mid-range PC based market.

Our Echelon system is what you are looking for (30fps on all 16 channels @ CIF, POS integration to Ruby, Passport, Aloha, and more).

Reply here or send a private message if you want more info. I really think we can help you out!

I have used AverMedia pretty much in all my applications. Only a few of my clients asked for POS Surveillance. I used both AverMedia's and Geovison's POS Capture Boxes on AverMedia systems. They work without a problem. Just make sure that you POS capture box has the "cross-over" function.

1) I know the OpenEye PC based DVRs integrate with Ruby Verifone really well.

2) Gilbarco it has some issues, but works.

3) The 480fps unit will run 16 channels at 30fps each

4) They have a 2 year warranty

5) Windows XP Embedded

6) NCR - Good, Micros 3700 - I'm told in about a month

They have more protocols, but I didn't get all of them.