I am lookign to just hook up a single camera to my PC, will one of those video cards with a single "tv input" work or do I need something else?

I dont want to spend alot on an 8 port card I just need 1 camera. Thanks!

Ryan

update*

What do you guys think about this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-USB-Video-Audio-Capture-Adapter-Card-DVD-VCD-Maker_W0QQitemZ330208355667QQihZ014QQcategoryZ3761QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's from HongKong so im kinda scared to order it, but its so cheep that if it doesnt work i guess its no big deal.

Anyone ever tried a device like this? All I need is 20-30FPS for a single camera.

Also what software would work well for simple recording and playback - that is free?

Thanks again.

Buying a GV600-4 Port card or an Avermedia 3000 - 4 port card will alleviate a LOT of wasted time trying make low end usb capture devices and mix-matched software work. Both are relativley inexpensive, allow upgrading (which once you have 1 camera, you'll probably want to do), and come with professional software. Save yourself the stress.

yeah If it was for a job I would, but its just for my brother in law and I'm buying! Lol. He just wants one simple camera. Ill give it a try and let you know how it works.

Ryan

I have an Avermedia 3000 card in the box. Only used to test before I ordered a 6480 express card. It worked great. $100 and it's yours.