notter

RJ11E to BNC converter

Hi everyone, my first request on forum, but i'm still in dire need for the converter. I read on of the topic in forum that a user got a RJ11E to BNC converter (i would leave him a PM, but i need 10 post to do so ). I have looked on internet, but i can't find one, most i found were either BNC to RJ11E (on one of the forums i read that they only work one way not the other way) and the onces i found for RJ11E to BNC were roughly 100$+. I'd rather get a new camera than to pay 100.

my request is that, if someone knows of a place i can find a converter FROM RJ11E to BNC, under maybe 30/40 $, can you guide me to its location.

secondly, am i correct in assuming that a BNC to RJ11E wouldn't work the other way around. From what I've noticed is that a RJ11E doesn't need external power supply, but all of BNC camera's Do. If the converter were to work, how can a BNC to RJ11E transfer the power to RJ11E camera.

Thank You for your help.

hmm.... I don't think* that's what i'm looking for. The object you mentioned allows me to use BNC camera on a RJ11E monitor. I want to use RJ11E camera on a BNC (pci card) monitor.

Basically RJ11E could comeout from camera and i would use the converter to hook it to my computer.

but before i discard the item... let me clear few option that i think it might work as. I can plug this into the camera, and use the Power-cord and power adapter to power the camera while bnc goes to pc... that might work, but now i'll have to find out what type of power adapter i would need for my camera.

Could you take 4 concuctor phone wire and crimp on an RJ11 connector, and then connect (solder ?) an RG 59 coax then connect a BNC connector to the coax?