griffonsystems

CoVi bought by GE

GE Security Grows Video Surveillance Solution Portfolio With Acquisition of CoVi Technologies Assets;

CoVi Video Technology, IP and People to Complement, Enhance GE Security Video Offering

"The $6B-plus global video industry, with its 11 percent compound annual growth rate, is a crucial component of our strategy to be the fastest growing, global security and life safety product company," said Dean Seavers, president and CEO, GE Security. "CoVi's technology and experience are closely aligned with our video platform strategy and will be a strong complement to our expanding video solutions offerings."

So that's an improvement? Try to get specs on GE CCTV equipment - their website sucks, things aren't where you would expect and they often have very few or no specs. A case in point:

The technical specs on their KLC-20HS monitor are pretty well documented - http://www.gesecurity.com/portal/site/GESecurity/template.TECHNICALSPECIFICATION?arrID=9336

while their KLC-19HS says almost nothing - http://www.gesecurity.com/portal/site/GESecurity/template.TECHNICALSPECIFICATION?arrID=85111

"Security monitors have never been so clear, so compact, and so easy to view. The KLC-19HS 19-inch color LCD monitor from GE Security incorporates high resolution, a flat panel that can fit anywhere, and built-in speakers for even more space savings. "

That's it! No specs at all!

Yep and just try to find a manual on something like one of the multiplexers, how in the world are we supposed to help!

Yep and just try to find a manual on something like one of the multiplexers, how in the world are we supposed to help!

LOL .. thats what google is for

Did that and most of the search return took me back to GE, LOL have to keep looking and hope for the best.

i use to keep tons of PDFs here,. but deleted them after a while. Had those Muxes PDFs also (have 2 of the actual muxes sitting right here actually).

Let me know the model, and I will find you a PDF for it . data sheet or manual?

Thanks Rory, found it, got the info we needed, but boy are they trying to make it difficult.

Thanks Rory, found it, got the info we needed, but boy are they trying to make it difficult.

Well they are not Pegasus