chukka

Help Cars Vandalised Image captured on CCTV but overexposed

Please urgently help me - both my cars were vandalised with 2 tins of gloss paint 2 nights ago. Due to other incidents I put up CCTV myself. The images have been captured on CCTV and I'm quite certain I recognise the people - the trouble is the main image which would clearly show half the face is overexposed as the security light had just turned on.

Does anyone know if I can edit this image and reduce the over exposure at all?

As this is my first post I can't attach or link !! so please reply to this or if you fancy having a go at editing the image email me and I shall email the pics back

Kind regards

Please urgently help me - both my cars were vandalised with 2 tins of gloss paint 2 nights ago. Due to other incidents I put up CCTV myself. The images have been captured on CCTV and I'm quite certain I recognise the people - the trouble is the main image which would clearly show half the face is overexposed as the security light had just turned on.

Does anyone know if I can edit this image and reduce the over exposure at all?

As this is my first post I can't attach or link !! so please reply to this or if you fancy having a go at editing the image email me and I shall email the pics back

Kind regards

Can you email the picture?

If the photo is edited you might run the risk of a judge dismissing the case.

But you can use the original then.

Send a copy to lasernederland (At) gmail [D0t] C0M

Yes you can use the original but the edited version would most likely not be allowed unless it was edited by the FBI or some big department that can document what was done and it was just cleaned not edited.

Just think about if you were going to court would you want your blood alcohol test EDITED.

Yes you can use the original but the edited version would most likely not be allowed unless it was edited by the FBI or some big department that can document what was done and it was just cleaned not edited.

Just think about if you were going to court would you want your blood alcohol test EDITED.

Who is talking about court?

A advocate will try to settel this first, and the edit or clead picture can help a lot than.

+

whit a recognizable face you know were to look for.

So email the pic, and hopefull it can still be cleat up.

FBI.

Down here the courts wouldnt know edited from original, so we dont have that issue here. Then again they still want VCR tapes so ..