loop

MagicRadar vs AnyKeeper

Does anyone knows if there's any physical difference between the two boards?

TIA

At the ISC show Magic Radar showed upcoming software with all sorts of new stuff. Unfortunately I gave my brochure away, but they had several good features coming up. Not as many as GeoVision though. I think they still rank number one in features. I've almost given up on Magic Radar out here since they are starting to be sellouts just like GeoVision and if I am going to go with a sellout (as in lowball scum dogs) I might as well go with the best featured unit.

Want a laugh... Geo is now coming to do a trade show here, so my stand will be next to the manufactorer...OH BUT THEY WONT SELL TO MY CUSTOMERS ... What a joke.. I would advise anyone away from Geo..mind you I thinkt hey still have the best product but I will keep searching for a replacement!

I would not mind so much if they did standardise their prices.. but they just lie and lie and lie.. Hermin says the sell on Ebay now!!.. good luck to them.. they will die with support when everyone dumps them!

http://www.anykeeper.com/en/

http://www.magicradar.com

If anyone wants, I can upload magic radar user's manual somewhere.

From my experience GEO's video quality over the net is better than MagicRadar's. Probably using better image compression/decompression algorithms.

I talk yesterday with MagicRadar sales manager and he told me that they gone have new compression algorithm on the new version of their software (They gone release it on august).

I have some sample MagicRadar DVR boards for testing and the quality of recorded images is much better than Chance-I DVR cards.

Also the price is lower, even than Comart DVRs prices

I saw them just the other day at the trade show here, it hasnt changed that much, they noiw have control room and they advertise Linux but it is apparently not available yet.. I must admit it is easier to use and very inexpensive but it lacks a lot of looks and its performance is average to say the least.

It lackas a lot of features but then again not everyone needs it.. I have some boards here if anyone wants them.. I also saw chance-i and although they have done some development it is still rather ordinary and plain

No. My Magic Radar DVR builder (yes even I have to have a garage shop DVR supplier) tried the Anykeeper board with the latest Magic Radar software and it won't work. We were hoping that it would so we could get our prices down but no luck.